Monday, January 15, 2018

STAMPlorations January CUTplorations Challenge - Reminder

 Since one of my New Year's resolution is to cut down on sugars, the only 'cupcakes' I'm getting close to are the ones I can make in my craft room!  How are your resolutions going?



I hope one of your resolutions is to make time for yourself and get a little creative!  STAMPlorations has just the thing to help too...there's plenty of time to play in the January challenges including this month's CUTplorations challenge!  All the details can be found HERE (psst - you can win prizes!)
 

For my card, I started by making a backdrop with distress oxide inks using the colors in the photo above for inspiration.  I used the Cupcake Builder #1 dies for the yummy treat and the Sweet word die.  The sentiment is from the Stitched Cupcake set.


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your background panel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome background Kathy for that rather scrumptious cupcake. How 'sweet it is'.

    ReplyDelete