Saturday, August 19, 2017

Wild Birthday


 My birthday month celebration continues!  Although I sadly must admit, "wild" birthday celebrations are long gone :)  So I'm settling for gettin' wild creating with these sweet little guys!

 For my card, I stated with Reverse Confetti floral pattern paper from the Under the Umbrella pad.  Then I cut Cloud White and Iced Aqua cardstock using Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts. My 'wild' little buddies and sentiment are from Lift Me Up set and Confetti Cuts. To finish, I added this confetti banner cut from Flamingo cardstock using the Circle Garland Confetti Cuts.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:










 

 


 


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kathy ... this is so adorable!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my CUTE!!!!!!
    Thank you for the AWESOME Happy Mail Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored the giraffe and gift images! Great job on how you used the die cut banner and frame. Cute! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the fun banners.Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us..so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete