Monday, February 20, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #236 - Stockings

 Mondays are definitely days I look forward to because that means it's time for a brand new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge!
Lori is our special hostess this week and she has a wonderful challenge for us:  Make a Christmas card with a stocking on it!

 

 For my card, I chose these pretty little stocking images from Dare 2B Artzy (Family Stockings) which I attached with a red glitter brad.  The holly leaves and banner are from Avery Elle (Falala).  The finishing touch - a little bow made from Stampin Up candy cane ribbon.


Will you join us this week?  We hope so!  For more inspiration, be sure to check out the lovely projects the rest of the Design Team has to share:



5 comments:

  1. Just love your trio of colorful stockings, Kathy! So adorable within the holly circle and I love the black banner with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trio of stockings looks so cute inside that holly wreath Kathy...cute, cute card!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive, I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete